Title: Assisted Living Director
Location: Danbury, Connecticut
A premier Retirement Community in CT is looking for an Assisted Living Director to oversee the Assisted Living programs. The Assisted Living Director is responsible for the overall supervision, provision, and quality of care provided under the Assisted Living Services Agency license.
- Do you have exceptional care and service experience?
- Do you have 2-years supervisory experience?
This Assisted Living community offers a competitive wage, great staffing ratios and an excellent benefits package.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Selection, training, supervision for all clinical and support staff;
- Strategic planning to develop and expand the programs,
- Procurement of appropriate supplies and equipment; and operating within the departmental budget.
- The Director coordinates with outside agencies in support of client needs within the community.
- You should have a minimum of 2 years supervisory experience in an assisted living setting
- You must also demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively with residents, families and staff.
- Must have a commitment to resident care and have a strong program planning background.
- Assisted Living Jobs | Executive Director, Santa Barbara, CA