Location: Washington, DC
CALL CENTER SALES OPERATIONS MANAGER
We have an immediate opening for a full-time Call Center Sales Operations Manager. Candidates for this position must have at 3 to 5 years of sales/call center experience and 3 or more years of managerial experience. Senior Care industry is experience preferred.
A successful candidate will also have a demonstrated track record of developing and measuring key sales operations metrics and the ability to develop new processes and build a highly-effective, performance-oriented team. Working knowledge of Salesforce, Office 365, Outlook, Internet Explorer, and call center technology is required. Exceptional communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate between the clients, staff, as well as management. Must have effective interactive, planning and time management capabilities and the ability to develop, evaluate, and motivate team members. Conflict resolution skills are required. College degree or relevant experience preferred.
We need someone that can not only serve as a manager and coach but also someone that can execute as well. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Responsibilities for the Call Center Sales Operations Manager
- Serves as a knowledge resource and is responsible for leading a disparate team of recruiters and advisors with direct responsibility for the team’s daily performance such as: metrics, training, quality, and time and attendance;
- Monitors and holds the team accountable for the company’s strategic priorities and objectives;
- Communicates with recruiters and advisors on daily and weekly basis regarding performance, listens to calls, and serves as a player/coach to demonstrate expected behavior and results;
- Develops and presents Performance and Campaign Action Plans to management and team – executes and evaluates for ongoing opportunities for improvement;
- Supports in the selection of candidates through the company’s expansion along with training programs to onboard newly hired team members.