Title: CCRC Executive Director Assisted Living
Location: Santa Clara, California (CA)
We are seeking a compassionate and professional CCRC Executive Director to lead, develop and execute successful plans for finance, operations, marketing, sales, employee and resident satisfaction. As the CCRC Executive Director at this full service senior living CCRC, you will manage the operations of this CCRC campus that includes an independent living community, assisted living community, Memory Care, Alzheimer’s Care and skilled nursing facility.
Duties of the CCRC Executive Director include:
- Identifying and building relationships within the local area to drive business to our senior community
- Effectively facilitating small group presentations to develop awareness of our services
- Attracting, developing and retaining top-performing employees
- Supervising and training a high-quality team of staff members through performance management, supervision and discipline. Performing some human resources functions.
CCRC Executive Director’s Assisted Living Job Responsibilities:
As an CCRC Executive Director, you will ensure that our community maintains compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. You will also foster a positive and nurturing community atmosphere for residents, their family and friends and our team members.
Additional responsibilities of the CCRC Executive Director includes:
- Successfully managing quality assurance, financial details and regulatory compliance
- Overseeing staff to ensure that they deliver high-quality services
- Maintaining residents’ independence and satisfaction within their senior living environment
- Handling fiscal operations including accounting, planning budgets, providing expenditure authorizations and coordinating financial reporting to reach financial goals
- Maintaining direct communication with the CCRC’s management team and the senior assisted living department managers
CCRC Executive Director , Assisted Living
As an CCRC Executive Director, you must have prior experience as a CCRC Executive Director with Private Pay, Entry Fee experience being a must have! Other qualities: Sophistication and a desire to work with the elderly. You must also be able to provide data on at your current post or prior posts as to effective communications with residents, their families, and staff .
Additional requirements for the CCRC Executive Director, Assisted Living community include:
- Minimum 5 years senior living management experience
- Continuing care retirement community experience as an ED
- NHA preferred, but not a requirement
- Strong working knowledge of federal, state and local regulations
- Proven sales and marketing success
- Strong operations and financial management abilities
CCRC Executive Director – Assisted Living | Benefits
Our client’s CCRC, Continuing Care Retirement Community, values the effort and commitment of their employees. The Executive Director role offers a fitness center, indoor pool, tennis court, beauty salon and computer center. Please submit your interest as we look forward to hearing from you!