Title: Chief Operating Officer
Location: Virginia, USA
About The Chief Operating Officer
Are you looking for an opportunity with a growing company? Our client, with our assistance, recently hired a Chief Executive Officer, and now we are seeking a Chief Operating Officer (COO). The Chief Operating Officer (COO) will have the responsibility for the direct day-to-day oversight of the operation and management of all regions. The COO will be responsible for assisting each Regional Director of Operations and establishing strategic operating goals for the communities in the portfolio, and providing strategies to achieve those goals. This role will assist with annual corporate budgets and make recommendations regarding allocation of community resources and any adjustments that may be needed. In addition, the COO is responsible for ensuring that strategic goals established are communicated and implemented accurately and effectively to management teams in the field.
This position will oversee and actively manage operations in the SE and NE States.
Requirements of the Chief Operating Officer
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience working at an executive level in the Senior Living industry.
- Must have prior single location / regional / multi-site / multi-State Operations experience in Senior Living industry.
- Must have proven turn-around experience.
- Looking for a leader that has climbed the ranks of Assisted Living
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, finance, or healthcare administration required.
- Master’s Degree in healthcare management or management desired.
- A demonstrated ability to lead people and achieve success through management of others
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems at both a strategic and functional level
- Ability to assign and delegate work, and evaluate results of performance
- Ability to effectively communicate with Senior Leadership, owners, investors, co-workers and customers
- Ability to interact effectively with Regional Directors of Operation in order to direct work flow, assess performance and assign duties
- Ability to develop strategic plans for growth within marketplace
- Ability to use Microsoft Office products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to be flexible with work schedule, travel to various communities, and adapt to constant change in schedule.
- Must be open to relocation.