Title: Chief Operating Officer, Assisted Living Memory Care
Location: Dallas, Texas (TX)
- Have you always wanted to run your own Assisted Living organization as the COO?
- Are you an experienced Senior Assisted Living leader today?
- Are you looking for ownership potential?
About The Chief Operating Officer, Assisted Living
We are looking for an exceptional, talented Chief Operating Officer to lead a growing organization of Assisted Living and Memory Care Homes in Texas. This is an opportunity to nurture many careers as you develop opportunities for assisted living jobs throughout your senior living company. You must be a leader who thinks quickly, methodically and has an entrepreneurial spirit. The Assisted Living profession is unique in nature and the reason why we are currently searching for a proven leader who is currently positioned as a VP of Operation or Senior VP of Operations. If you meet these requirements as an assisted living professional, then we’d love to connect and discuss this opportunity with you. This is a startup Assisted Living and Memory care organization looking for the finest COO with operational excellence. Please inquire with Bradley Harris & Associates confidentially to learn more about this exciting opportunity to become a Chief Operating Officer within Assisted Living.
Qualifications | Chief Operation Officer, Assisted Living
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Administration, Gerontology or other course of study that relates to service to the elderly, preferred in order to be considered to run the assisted/independent living home.
- Masters Degree
- 8+ Years experience as a Regional Director of Operations, Vice President of Operations, Senior Vice President of Operations of an assisted living company.
- Multi-Site Experience
- Sales & Marketing proficient
- Fair, balanced leader than mentors teams