Title: Director of Asset Management
Location: Portland, Oregon
About | Director Asset Management | Assisted Living Careers
The Director of Asset Management is responsible for growing portfolios through acquisition of management contracts and operational leadership of communities in startup or operational transition. This position is brand new, and one of leadership working closely with regional and home office teams. The Director of Asset Management must have a strong knowledge of the industry and must have solid connections within the industry such as REITs, private equity groups, developers, lenders, and other operators.
Please inquire with confidentially to become the Director of Asset Management.
Duties | Director of Asset Management | Assisted Living Careers
- Uses industry connections to keep our client top of mind for senior housing owners when considering new management companies.
- For new development, leads all startup activities including proforma development, pre-leasing sales and marketing plans, development of operational plans, and hiring of community leadership.
- For operational transitions, leads all efforts related to the onboard of new community including on-boarding new employees, implementation of company’s programs, and hiring community leadership.
- Plays an active role in all key industry organizations.
- Serves as main contact for all new business opportunities.
- Maintains knowledge of the competitive landscape
Qualifications | Director of Asset Management | Assisted Living Careers
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Communications is preferred.
- 5 years previous senior housing operations experience.
- 2 years in a new business position or experience managing startups, 3rd Party Management of acquisitions.