Title: Director of Assisted Living
Location: Pasadena, California
The Director of Assisted Living is responsible for the management and supervision of services to Assisted Living residents:
- Maintains communication with family members
- Provides direct supervision to caregivers
- Assesses current and prospective residents for their level of functioning and appropriateness for varying levels of care
- Creates appropriate service plans
- Develops and monitors operating budgets
- Four-year degree preferred.
- 3- years supervisory and administrative experience, inclusive of budgeting and program development.
- Two years of experience working with older adults.
- Valid, unrestricted California RN or LVN nursing license.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Sensitivity and knowledge of working with older adults and the ageing process.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to identify a need, develop, and manage programs and systems simultaneously.
- Knowledge of ageing process and implications of ageing in a social setting.
- Must understand the healthcare environment and the medical context for older adults.