Title: Director of Nursing Assisted Living
Location: Shoreline, Washington (WA)
The Director of Nursing Assisted Living is responsible for providing overall leadership and management of the health and well being of the residents living within this boutique styled assisted living and memory care community.
Responsibilities for the Director of Nursing, Assisted Living Jobs | Shoreline, WA
- Quality assurance, regulatory compliance, coordination of resident’s health and wellness needs, medication program management and resident assessments, Individual Service Plans (ISPs) and ancillary health services.
- Responsible for overseeing the medication programs.
- Assist in the recruiting, hiring and training of clinical team.
- Completing clinical staffing within assisted living.
- Responsible for leadership including engagement, performance management and evaluations of those working within your assisted living department.
Qualifications for the Director of Nursing, Assisted Living Jobs | Shoreline, WA
- As the Director of Nursing, you have a minimum of two (2) years experience as a Registered Nurse (RN). You must have a current state license.
- As the (RN) nurse, you must have at least one-year experience in assisted living, home health or long-term care industries.
- As the (RN) nurse, you will be able to demonstrate competence in assessment skills, medication administration and triage.
- As the (RN) Nurse, you must have a minimum of one-year nursing management experience including hiring staff, coaching, performance management daily operations supervision, discipline and counseling.
- As the (RN)Nurse, you will have the ability to work flexible hours when necessary and weekends, evenings to meet the needs of the Assisted Living community’s residents.
Benefits for the Director of Nursing, Assisted Living Jobs | Shoreline, WA
- Health Care Plan
- Vision Plan
- PPO Dental Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance Plan
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement
- Meal Discount Program
- Vacation, Sick and Bereavement Leave