Title: Director of Operations, Assisted Living
Location: Los Angeles, California (CA)
- Are you thinking of changing your existing Career Path in Assisted Living?
- Are you an experienced Assisted Living regional leader today?
- Are you looking for a smaller, more intimate company?
- Do you have Multi-Site experience?
- If you’ve answered yes to all, continue reading, and please APPLY
About The Director of Operations, Assisted Living Los Angeles
We are looking for an exceptional, talented Director of Operations in Assisted Living, to lead a well respected group of Assisted Living Homes located in Los Angeles County. This is an opportunity to nurture many careers as you grow your own, as you develop opportunities for assisted living jobs throughout your group of assisted living communities. You must be a leader who thinks quickly, methodically and has an entrepreneurial spirit. The Senior Living profession is unique in nature and the reason why we are currently searching for a proven leader who is currently positioned as a Senior Executive Director, Regional Director of Operation, or Director of Operations. If you meet these requirements as an senior assisted living professional, then we’d love to connect with you, and discuss the details of this opportunity further. This is a stable, and well respected local Senior Living organization looking for the finest Director of Operations with operational excellence. Please inquire with Bradley Harris & Associates confidentially to learn more about this exciting opportunity to become the Director of Operations.
Qualifications for the Director of Operations, Assisted Living
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Administration, Gerontology or other course of study that relates to service to the elderly, preferred in order to be considered to run the assisted/independent living home.
- Masters Degree
- 3+ Years experience as either a Regional Director of Operations, Director of Operations, Senior Executive Director of Operations of a senior assisted living company.
- Multi-Site Experience
- Sales & Marketing proficient
- Fair, balanced leader than mentors teams
- Love for Seniors