Location: Grass Valley, CA
You will be the Executive Director at this assisted living community that is a large-sized, assisted living and memory care community located in Grass Valley, CA. As the Executive Director of an Assisted Living Community; your responsibilities will be to assume the day-to-day operations of the assisted living community, including the management of the profit and loss within all departments of the Assisted Living home. You will coordinate, plan, implement, monitor, direct and evaluate all aspects of the assisted living operations including supervision, support, recruitment and coaching of all employees based in the senior living home.
As the Executive Director of this large-sized assisted living community; you will meet the financial expectations, maintain high resident and family satisfaction within each department of assisted living home. Your goal is to ensure the quality of the customer services provided to those senior residents living within the assisted living community. In addition, you will manage the assisted living community based on policies, procedures, and guidelines set forth by the experienced team of operators who manage and own senior assisted living communities throughout many States. The Executive Director is fully knowledgeable of all CA State, and City regulations, federal regulations, guidelines, and reporting pertinent to the day-to-day operation of the Senior Assisted Living community.
Qualifications | Executive Director Assisted Living | Assisted Living Jobs California
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Administration, Gerontology or other course of study that relates to service to the elderly, preferred in order to be considered to run the assisted/independent living home.
- 3-Years minimum as an Executive Director of a assisted living home, and memory care environments.
- You must be able to demonstrate successful operations experience specific to senior living, assisted living, Alzheimer’s / Memory care communities.
Benefits for the Executive Director | Assisted Living Careers, Grass Valley, CA
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan