Location: Atlanta, GA
- Have you been looking for a boutique owner group experience?
- Are you ready to build an exceptional team?
- Are you interested in having your own autonomy?
- If you have answered yes to the above, continue reading, and APPLY!
You will be the Executive Director at this fabulous, high end senior assisted living community that is an Entrance Fee community in the Atlanta Suburbs of Georgia. As the Executive Director of this Entrance Fee, Senior Assisted Living Community; your responsibilities will be to assume the day-to-day operations of the community including the management of the profit and loss within all departments of the home. You will coordinate, plan, implement, monitor, direct and evaluate all aspects of the assisted living operations including supervision, support and coaching of all employees based in the senior living community.
As the Executive Director of this Entrance Fee senior assisted living community; you will meet the financial expectations, maintain high resident and family satisfaction within each department of assisted living home. Your goal is to ensure the quality of the customer services provided to those senior residents living within the assisted living community. In addition, you will manage the senior living community based on policies, procedures, and guidelines set forth by the experienced team of operators who manage and own senior assisted living communities. The Executive Director is fully knowledgeable of all Georgia State, City,and federal regulations guidelines; reporting pertinent to the day-to-day operation of the Senior Assisted Living community.
Qualifications | Executive Director Entrance Fee Senior Living | Assisted Living Jobs Atlanta, GA
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Administration, Gerontology or other course of study that relates to service to the elderly, preferred in order to be considered to run the assisted/independent living home.
- Licensed within State Guidelines
- 3-5 Years minimum as an Executive Director of a senior assisted or independent living home (Entrance fee operations is a huge plus).
- You must be able to demonstrate successful operations experience specific to senior living, assisted living, Alzheimer’s / Memory care communities.