Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Have you been looking for a boutique owner group experience?
- 2-Years Experience as an ED?
- Are you ready to lead an exceptional resident care team?
- Are you interested in having your own autonomy?
- If you have answered yes to the above; APPLY!
Executive Director Assisted Living | Assisted Living Jobs Los Angeles, CA
You will be the Executive Director of a senior living community that is large, and located within an exclusive area of Los Angeles. As the Executive Director of a Senior Living Community in Los Angeles, CA; your responsibilities will be to assume the day-to-day operations of the senior living community including the management of the profit and loss within all departments of the Senior Assisted Living home. You will coordinate, plan, implement, monitor, direct and evaluate all aspects of the assisted living operations including supervision, support and coaching of all employees based in the senior living community, located in and around Los Angeles, CA.
As the Executive Director, you will meet the financial expectations, maintain high resident and family satisfaction within each department of the senior living home. Your goal is to ensure the quality of the customer services provided to those senior residents living within the assisted living community. In addition, you will manage the senior living community based on policies, procedures, and guidelines set forth by the experienced team of operators who manage and own senior assisted living communities. The Executive Director is fully knowledgeable of all California State, and Los Angeles County regulations, federal regulations, guidelines, and reporting pertinent to the day-to-day operation of the Senior Assisted Living community in West Los Angeles, CA.
Qualifications | Executive Director Assisted Living | Assisted Living Jobs Los Angeles, CA
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Administration, Gerontology or other course of study that relates to service to the elderly, preferred in order to be considered to run the assisted/independent living home.
- Turnaround experience required.
- 5-Years minimum as an Executive Director of a senior assisted or independent living home.
- You must be able to demonstrate successful operations experience specific to senior living, assisted living, Alzheimer’s / Memory care communities.
- Passion for Seniors