Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
We are looking for an Executive Director to manage a beautiful, upscale senior living community catering to the mindful senior resident. You will be responsible for maintaining the overall wellness of this senior living community for active seniors with charm and a fabulous location full of beautiful amenities. The Executive Director will be responsible for the day-to-day operations and to oversee the sales team ensuring all marketing, sales and outreach efforts including metrics, database management, educational presentations, promotional events, tours, move-in coordination and retention reviews are being conducted.
- 4-year college degree essential.
- 4-years of supervisory and administrative experience, inclusive of budgeting and program development.
- At least 3-years of experience in hotel management or senior living.
- Demonstrated successful track record in sales of services or intangibles, preferably in the senior housing or hospitality industry.
- Demonstrated experience in defining problems, collecting data, establishing facts and drawing valid conclusions.
Skills and Attributes:
- Sensitivity and ability to work with older adults.
- Knowledge of the ageing process and implications of ageing in a social setting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to identify a need, develop, and manage programs and systems simultaneously.
- Must understand the healthcare environment and the medical context for older adults.
- Leadership skills include an ability to supervise and implement the best practices for care, services and financial management.