Location: Santa Rosa, California
We are looking for a talented Executive Director to manage a beautiful, upscale senior living community scheduled to open in 2019!
Some of your initial goals will be to recruit a startup team to help fuel the word that a new senior community will be servicing the local areas. Sales outreach, referral development and building community connections will be a daily routine.
You will be responsible for running the overall operations of this senior living community for seniors who desire the comforts of home while receiving the care they need. This location will have charm and a fabulous array of beautiful amenities. As the Executive Director, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations, oversee the sales team ensuring all marketing, sales and outreach efforts including maintaining a solid base of metrics, database management, educational presentations, promotional events, tours, move-in coordination and retention reviews are being conducted.
- 4-year college degree essential.
- CA RCFE License
- 4-years of supervisory and administrative experience, inclusive of budgeting and program development.
- At least 3-years of experience in hotel management or senior living.
- Demonstrated successful track record in sales of services or intangibles, preferably in the senior housing or hospitality industry.
- Demonstrated experience in defining problems, collecting data, establishing facts and drawing valid conclusions.
Skills and Attributes:
- Sensitivity and ability to work with older adults.
- Knowledge of the ageing process and implications of ageing in a social setting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to identify a need, develop, and manage programs and systems simultaneously.
- Must understand the healthcare environment and the medical context for older adults.
- Leadership skills include an ability to supervise and implement the best practices for care, services and financial management.