Location: Pasadena, CA
As the Director of Health Services (LNV), you will be responsible for providing overall leadership and management of the health and well being of the residents living within an assisted living. This role is one of the most critical roles as families of senior living residents will look to the Director of Health Services for updates and guidance as to their family members living at the assisted living home. As the Director of Health Services, you will coordinate efforts with the Executive Director and the senior living community’s Sales Director. You will conduct home visits and evaluations for incoming residents as the Director of Health Services and provide feedback as to their placement within the assisted living community.
Responsibilities | Director of Health Services, Pasadena, CA
- Quality assurance, regulatory compliance, coordination of resident’s health and wellness needs, medication program management and resident assessments, Individual Service Plans (ISPs) and ancillary health services.
- Responsible for overseeing the medication programs for all assisted living residents
- Assist in the recruiting, hiring and training of clinical team.
- Completing clinical staffing within assisted living.
- Responsible for leadership including engagement, performance management and evaluations.
Qualifications | Director of Health Services, Pasadena, CA
- A minimum of two (2) years experience as an LVN, Director of Health Services, and have a current state license. Memory Care and Assisted Living experience is a plus.
- At least one year supervisory experience in assisted living.
- Demonstration of competence in assessment skills, medication administration and triage.
- Minimum one (1) year nursing management experience including hiring staff, coaching, performance management daily operations supervision, discipline and counseling.
- Ability to work flexible hours when necessary and weekends, evenings to meet the needs of the community’s residents.