Title: Nurse RN or LVN/LPN
Location: Clovis, California
The Nurse position will have the pleasure of providing care for the community’s residents. Ensuring the safety, comfort, personal hygiene and protection of the residents living within this senior living home.
Responsibilities for the Nurse
- Quality assurance, regulatory compliance, coordination of resident’s health and wellness needs, medication program management and resident assessments, Individual Service Plans (ISPs) and ancillary health services.
- Help manage the medication programs.
- Assist in the recruiting efforts.
Qualifications for the Nursing position
- As a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) you have a minimum of two (2) years experience. You must have a current state license.
- As the Nurse, you must have at least one-year experience in assisted living, home health or long-term care industries.
- As the Nurse, you will be able to demonstrate competence in assessment skills, medication administration and triage.
- As the Nurse, you will have the ability to work flexible hours when necessary and weekends, evenings to meet the needs of the Assisted Living community’s residents.
Benefits for Nursing position
Senior Living Nursing Jobs
- Health Care Plan
- Vision Plan
- PPO Dental Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance Plan
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement
- Meal Discount Program
- Vacation, Sick and Bereavement Leave