Title: Regional Director of Sales
Location: South East, USA
South Carolina; Georgia; Florida
- Are you an experienced Senior Assisted Living Regional sales leader today?
- Are you looking for a growing portfolio?
- Do you have Multi-Site / State experience?
- Are you data driven?
About The Regional Director of Sales
We are looking for an exceptional, talented Regional Director of Sales to lead a well respected organization of Independent, Assisted Living and Memory Care communities throughout the South East (Georgia, South Carolina, Florida).
This is an opportunity to nurture many careers as you grow your own, as you develop opportunities for assisted living jobs throughout your division of senior living communities. You must be a leader who thinks quickly, methodically and has an entrepreneurial spirit and eager to dive into the data for answers. The Assisted Living profession is unique in nature and the reason why we are currently searching specifically for a proven leader who is currently positioned in the Regional, or VP of Sales or carry a large portfolio as the Regional Director of Sales. If you meet these requirements as a senior living professional, then we’d love to connect with you and discuss the details of this opportunity.
This is a stable, well respected Senior Living organization looking for the finest in Sales with operational excellence. Please inquire with Bradley Harris & Associates confidentially to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
Qualifications for the Regional Director of Sales
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Administration, Gerontology or other course of study that relates to service to the elderly, preferred in order to be considered to run the assisted/independent living home.
- Masters Degree preferred
- 5+ Years experience as either a Regional Director of Sales, Vice President of Sales, Senior Vice President of Sales of an assisted living company.
- Multi-Site / State experience is a must
- Sales & Marketing proficient
- Fair, balanced leader that mentors teams
- Data driven
- Love for Seniors