Title: Resident Care Director, RN
Location: Pasadena, CA
Resident Care Director, RN | Assisted Living Nursing Jobs California
The Resident Director of Care is responsible for providing overall leadership and management of the health and well being of the residents within this specialty assisted living memory care community located in beautiful Pasadena, CA.
Responsibilities for the Resident Care Director, RN include but are not limited to:
Quality assurance, regulatory compliance, coordination of resident’s health and wellness needs, medication program management and resident assessments, Individual Service Plans (ISPs) and ancillary health services.
- Responsible for overseeing the medication programs.
- Assist in the recruiting, hiring and training of clinical team.
- Completing clinical staffing within assisted living.
- Responsible for leadership including engagement, performance management and evaluations.
Qualifications for the Resident Care Director, RN | Assisted Living Nursing Jobs California
A minimum of two (2) years experience as a Wellness Coordinator, or similar role. Possess a current State license. Senior Memory Care and Assisted Living experience is a plus.
- At least two years operations experience in assisted living, home health or long term care industries.
- An RN license in CA
- Demonstration of competence in assessment skills, medication administration and triage.
- Minimum one (1) year nursing management experience including hiring staff, coaching, performance management daily operations supervision, discipline and counseling.
- Ability to work flexible hours when necessary and weekends, evenings to meet the needs of the community’s residents.
Assisted Living, Memory Care, Wellness Coordinator, Director of Nursing in Pasadena, CA
Director of Nursing
Health Care Coordinator
Director of Health & Wellness
Director of Health Services
Director of Resident Services