Title: Executive Director Assisted Living Operations
Location: San Carlos, California (CA)
You will be the Executive Director Assisted Living Operations leader for a mid-sized, upscale assisted living & memory care community in the heart of the Peninsula surrounded by Palo Alto, Redwood City, San Mateo and Belmont. As the Executive Director of an Assisted Living Community in San Carlos, CA; your responsibilities will be to assume the day-to-day operations of the senior living community including the management of the profit and loss within all departments of Assisted Living & Alzheimer’s Care. You will coordinate, plan, implement, monitor, direct and evaluate all aspects of the assisted living operations including supervision, support and coaching of all employees based in the senior living community, located in and around the Peninsula area.
As the Executive Director Assisted Living Operations leader of this mid-sized, luxury assisted living community with memory care; you will meet the financial expectations, maintain high resident and family satisfaction within each department of assisted living and memory care. Your goal is to ensure the quality of the customer services provided to those senior residents living within the assisted living community. In addition, you will manage the senior living community based on policies, procedures, and guidelines set forth by the experienced team of operators who manage and own senior assisted living communities. The Executive Director is fully knowledgeable of all California State and City regulations for San Mateo County and federal regulations, guidelines, and reporting pertinent to the day-to-day operation of the Senior Assisted Living community in San Mateo County.
Education Requirements | Executive Director Assisted Living Operations
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Administration, Gerontology or other course of study that relates to service to the elderly, preferred in order to be considered to run the assisted living home.
Experience Requirements | Executive Director Assisted Living Operations
- 3 Years minimum as an Executive Director of a senior assisted living home.
- RCFE Licensed Preferred, but not required.
- Understanding of Title 22 regulations.
- You must be able to demonstrate a successful operations experience specific to senior living, assisted living, Alzheimer’s / Memory care communities
Benefits | Executive Director Assisted Living Operations
- Health Care Plan
- Vision Plan
- PPO Dental Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance Plan
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement
- Meal Discount Program
- Vacation, Sick and Bereavement Leave