Location: Walnut Creek, California
As the Assisted Living Director (LVN), you will manage and direct a high quality Assisted Living Program providing superior care services delivered with compassion. As a motivational leader that supervises, hires, trains, inspires and develops staff, creating a unified and engaged team providing exceptional customer service for their Assisted Living department.
Responsibilities | Assisted Living Director
- Manage and improve resident and family satisfaction and loyalty.
- Complete accurate and regular resident assessments and determine the appropriate level of care.
- Supervise and administer all resident medications.
- Coordinate care provided by third parties, maintaining positive relationships with third-party care providers.
- Manage Assisted Living budget and expenses while focusing on the achievement of financial and service quality goals.
- Forecast and schedule the necessary levels of staffing to ensure the quality of care, resident satisfaction.
- Conduct departmental planning and forecasting, and fluidly manage operations based on occupancy and economic conditions.
Qualifications | Assisted Living Director
- BS degree in human services, psychology, nursing, or related field and two years’ related experience
- Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) with three to five years’ supervisory experience in multiple departments
- Experience in working with seniors is important