Title: Associate Executive Director
Location: Sunnyvale, California
As the Associate Executive Director, your role will be to assist the Executive Director in developing and executing a strategy and manage team members to meet company standards, and meet or exceed targeted financial milestones. The AED learns and gains the necessary experience to assume a future Executive Director role.
Job Requirement & Qualifications:
Qualified candidates must possess a passion for serving the elder population along with 3-years progressive management experience with P&L responsibility. Prior experiences in senior living, healthcare, or hotel management preferred.
- Develop and maintain basic understanding and working knowledge of all departments in order to assist in coordinating and integrating all services provided.
- Assure residential and health facilities are in compliance with all federal, state and other governing agencies’ requirements.
- Assist in the administration of up-to-date policies and procedures including personnel policies, wage and salary administration, safety policies, accounting/record-keeping policies, purchasing, work rules, hiring and firing policies, etc.
- Assist with the establishment and monitoring of campus practices to assure conformance with policies
- Hire, evaluate, discipline, motivate, counsel and terminate key personnel, generally director-level positions within the AEDs scope of responsibility.
- Develop a positive employee relations climate.
- Actively support and reflect customer service philosophy.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual operating plan, capital equipment and capital improvement and cash flow budgets.
You must be a proven and strong leader!
Additional requirements include:
- Critical thinking and problem-solving abilities needed to manage a complex environment with numerous responsibilities.
- Financial acumen, superior oral and written communication skills necessary to provide leadership to staff in a team-oriented environment.
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance and Continuing Care Retirement Community operations preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.