Title: Executive Director Assisted Living
Location: San Antonio, Texas (TX)
You will be the Executive Director Assisted Living for a large-sized, upscale independent and assisted living community around the San Antonio, Texas area. As the Executive Director of an Independent Assisted Living Community in San Antonio, TX; your responsibilities will be to assume the day-to-day operations of the senior living community including the management of the profit and loss within all departments of the Senior Living home. You will coordinate, plan, implement, monitor, direct and evaluate all aspects of the Independent Assisted Living Community operations including supervision, support and coaching of all employees based in the senior living community, located in and around San Antonio, Texas.
Executive Director, Assisted Living Operations | Assisted Living Jobs, Texas
Join as the Executive Director of an Independent and Assisted living community in San Antonio. This community requires a tenured Senior Assisted Living Executive Director that can hit the ground running. The perfect candidate will have experience with turnaround senior living communities. As the Executive Director of this large-sized, luxury senior assisted living community; you will meet the financial expectations, maintain high resident and family satisfaction within each department of assisted living home. Your goal is to ensure the quality of the customer services provided to those senior residents living within the assisted living community. In addition, you will manage the senior living community based on policies, procedures, and guidelines set forth by the experienced team of operators who manage and own senior assisted living communities. The Executive Director is fully knowledgeable of all Texas State and City regulations, federal regulations, guidelines, and reporting pertinent to the day-to-day operation of the Senior Assisted Living community in San Antonio, Texas.
Qualifications: Executive Director of Operations | Assisted Living Jobs, San Antonio, TX
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Administration, Gerontology or other course of study that relates to service to the elderly, preferred in order to be considered to run the assisted/independent living home.
- 3 Years minimum as an Executive Director of a senior assisted or independent living home.
- You must be able to demonstrate a successful operations experience specific to senior living, assisted living, Alzheimer’s / Memory care communities.
Benefits: Executive Director Assisted Living Jobs, Texas
- Health Care Plan
- Vision Plan
- PPO Dental Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance Plan
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement
- Meal Discount Program
- Vacation, Sick and Bereavement Leave