Location: Lynnwood, Washington
As the Health Services Director, RN, you will be responsible for providing overall leadership and management of the health and well being of the residents living within an assisted living. This role is one of the most critical roles as families of senior living residents will look to the Health Services Director for updates and guidance as to their family members living at the assisted living home. You will conduct home visits and evaluations for incoming residents and provide feedback as to their placement within the community.
- Quality assurance, regulatory compliance, coordination of resident’s health and wellness needs, medication program management and resident assessments, Individual Service Plans (ISPs) and ancillary health services.
- Responsible for overseeing the medication programs for all assisted living residents
- Assist in the recruiting, hiring and training of the clinical team.
- Completing clinical staffing within assisted living.
- Responsible for leadership including engagement, performance management and evaluations.
- A minimum of two (2) years experience as an RN, Director of Health Services, and have a current state license. Memory Care and Assisted Living experience is a plus.
- At least one-year supervisory experience in assisted living.
- Demonstration of competence in assessment skills, medication administration and triage.
- Minimum one (1) year nursing management experience including hiring staff, coaching, performance management daily operations supervision, discipline and counselling.
- Ability to work flexible hours when necessary and weekends, evenings to meet the needs of the community’s residents.