Title: Placement Advisor
Location: Fort Myers, Florida
Salary/Bonus Range: $75,000 – $100,000+
Every day is an opportunity for associates to connect with people in a purposeful way. As the Placement Advisor, you will assist the sales process by helping prospective referral sources, potential clients, advisors in the decision-making process by understanding their needs and educating them about how our services and programs can meet their needs. Respond promptly to every telephone call or in-person inquiry. Provides appropriate community and company information to anyone who inquires. Measure success rates of referral contacts for tracking referrals and develop plans to expand the network of referral sources. Maintain referral mailing list and customer information up-to-date.
Identify, build and develop an effective network of community and professional sources for potential referrals and establish relationships
- Create a strategy which optimizes production from the highest quality sources.
- Establish and maintain client relationships;
- Closing and post-sales activities.
- Completes and maintains the CRM database for all potential clients and referral contacts within 24 hours of the time of activity.
- This includes documentation of all completed and scheduled sales activities
- The ideal candidate should have a passion for working with seniors,
- Customer service with extensive outside marketing and sales experience.
- Build trust with customers and referral partners
- Assess and understand customers’ expectations, needs and circumstances.
- Work effectively with diverse personalities and treat people with dignity, respect, fairness and maturity
- Articulate services, solutions and value to prospects and professional referral partners.
Great base salary along with bonus potential.