Title: Recruiting Partner
Are you a successful recruiter or, salesperson with a passion for helping people that wish to work in the senior assisted living industry? Do you have the skills for tapping into talent wherever you go? Do you have the drive to create your own future working remotely? If so, we want to hear from you.
Bradley Harris & Associates is one the leading Executive Search Agency in Assisted Living.
What You Should Bring
- 3+ years of experience in management or recruiting, or as a professional in the senior assisted living or, elder care industry
- A commitment to client service
- A proven track record of success
- Ability to work independently and professionally remotely
- Self-driven and individually motivated to achieve results
- Committed to high-quality business relationships
- Financially able to support yourself during the training and ramp-up period of 3 to 4 months
- Comfortable working in a 100% commission-based compensation model — No base salary or draw
What We Offer
- Remote work opportunities across the U.S. – Controllable work-life balance
- Competitive compensation with unlimited earning potential – Previous earnings of $75-$150K align
- The ability to run your own desk
- Support from the Bradley Harris & Associates team, access to the best tools and systems, and ongoing training to stay on top of your game
Bradley Harris & Associates recruitment teams pride themselves on staying conversant in the latest technology trends and developments. Our access to hiring managers and talent is extensive, built on a relationship-first approach that emphasizes personal engagement and added search value as much as it does the nuts-and-bolts objective of filling or landing a job.