Location: Sacramento, California
The Regional Director of Care for small, Assisted Living homes will oversee all Clinical operations for a reputable assisted living organization in the Sacramento, California area.
The Regional Director of Care’s position will impact all aspects of nursing care for the elderly and quality assurance as well as set standards for monitoring care, assessments and take ownership of the clinical piece of our client’s assisted living homes within the portfolio. You will thrive on working collaboratively with multiple departments and disciplines. in an assisted living environment (Risk Management, Operations, Legal etc). Prefer Nurse Executive from Assisted Living, CCRC or Long Term Care, elder care / Skilled Nursing professions.
Experience Requirements | Regional Director of Clinical Operations, California
- LVN license in good standing
- Experienced with all Dementias
- Collaborative and communicative style of clinical leadership
- Must enjoy working with multiple departments and the elderly
- Must have experience rolling out various programs and implementing new protocols and documentation
- Should be a big-picture thinker that can operate on a hands-on level when necessary