The Regional Director of Clinical Operations, RN Assisted Living (Registered Nurse) will oversee all Clinical Multi-Site Operations for a reputable assisted living organization offering Independent Living, Assisted Living & Memory Care.
The Regional Director of Clinical Operations position will impact all aspects of nursing care for the elderly and quality assurance as well as set standards for monitoring care, assessments and take ownership of the clinical piece of our client’s assisted living homes within the portfolio. You will thrive on working collaboratively with multiple departments and disciplines. in an assisted living environment (Risk Management, Operations, Legal etc). Prefer Registered Nurse Executive from Assisted Living, CCRC or Long Term Care, elder care / Skilled Nursing professions.
Experience Requirements | Regional Director of Clinical Operations, California
- Registered Nurse (RN) license in good standing;
- Executive, Regional or Regional Director level multi-site/State health services and clinical oversight experience for a senior assisted living, elder care, or skilled nursing company;
- Experienced with all Dementias;
- Collaborative and communicative style of clinical leadership;
- Must enjoy working with multiple departments and the elderly;
- Must have experience rolling out various programs and implementing new protocols and documentation;
- Should be a big picture thinker that can operate on a hands-on level when necessary.