Location: Sacramento, California
The Regional Director of Wellness position is a road warriors dream. The portfolio consists of 10+ communities throughout the State of California. You will oversee and ensure all Clinical operations for reputable assisted living locations across disciplines in assisted living and memory care throughout California.
The Regional Director of Wellness’ position will impact all aspects of nursing care and quality assurance as well as set standards for monitoring care, assessments and take ownership of the clinical piece of our client’s assisted living homes within the portfolio. You will thrive on working collaboratively with multiple departments and disciplines in an assisted living environment (Risk Management, Operations, Legal etc). Prefer Nurse Executive from Assisted Living, CCRC or Long Term Care, elder care / Skilled Nursing professions.
- Train and oversee community staff
- Monitor community activity
- Support all Assisted Living and Memory Care Directors in recruiting, coaching, orientating, scheduling, training, and evaluating of staff as needed.
- Conduct community audits as required
- Support the Regional Director, Operations
- Team player, show initiative in overcoming obstacles, take actions which assist others beyond job responsibilities and have a positive impact on team members
Experience Requirements | Regional Director of Wellness, RN – California
- RN license in good standing in California
- 100% Travel
- Experienced with all Dementias
- Collaborative and communicative style of clinical leadership
- Must enjoy working with multiple departments and the elderly
- Must have experience rolling out various programs and implementing new protocols and documentation
- Should be a big-picture thinker that can operate on a hands-on level when necessary