Title: Sales Counselor
Location: Dallas Fort Worth, Texas
About the Sales Counselor position
The Sales Counselor is responsible for all phases of the sales and marketing process that ensures occupancy and revenue growth consistent with community and competitive expectations and positioning. The senior sales counselor must be able to manage the multiple variables of lead management, business development, event planning and outreach, advertising and social media as well as being creative with a sense of urgency and enthusiasm. The Sales Counselor will build deep connections with their prospects, residents, professional referral sources and their internal team.
Success in this role is measure by:
- Meeting established metrics and goals expectations
- Synergy and collaboration efforts with other community team managers
- Enhanced revenue due to creative pricing, programs or distinctions
- Positive brand reputation in marketplace
These areas include:
- Strategic market planning
- Execution of plans
- Competitive intelligence
- Ability to relate with seniors and the adult child compassionately
- Be a good educator and influencer of the community’s distinct advantages.
The senior care counselor must manage multiple variables of
- Lead management
- Lead nurturing
- Business development
- Event planning and outreach
- Social media
- Create a sense of urgency and enthusiasm
You will build a deep connection with your prospects, residents, professional referral sources and internal team.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Focus in marketing, communications or related field of study preferred.
- At least two years experience in senior living sales with a proven track record of success in growing occupancy, revenue and metrics
- Ability to develop creative and strategic plans that incorporate outreach development and purposeful event planning
- Lead management practices that net advancing the sales process to meet occupancy goals
- Awareness of issues and trends affecting the industry
- Basic knowledge of computer systems particularly Outlook, Excel and Word and use of a CRM system