Title: Inside Sales Counselor, Assisted Living
Location: San Diego, CA
As the Inside Sales Counselor for an assisted living community, you will be responsible for developing, implementing and monitoring a comprehensive sales strategy for the assisted living community, located in San Diego, CA. The Inside Sales Counselor is a results-oriented, experienced sales professional who is a closer and will contribute to the development of the community’s marketing and advertising initiatives, implementing a strategic distribution of sales and marketing tactics in order to meet or exceed occupancy goals. The Sales Counselor for this Assisted Living home will report to the Executive Director and the Sales Director.
The Sales Counselor spends significant time in the senior living community nurturing their leads within a database and referral sources, developing opportunities to share the assisted living community’s story with local families. Additionally, the Inside Sales Counselor maintains primary responsibility for interfacing with prospects, providing community tours and moving prospects through the sales funnel in order to meet established occupancy goals.
Responsibilities for the Inside Sales Counselor | Assisted Living Jobs, San Diego, CA
- Regularly coordinate with sales and admissions staff members to implement a comprehensive lead nurturing program.
- Develop an organized, efficient lead generation and nurturing system to guide prospects through the sales funnel and generate opportunities for the assisted living community.
- Develop and execute an ongoing lead monitoring and analysis system to identify shortcomings and assess the performance of marketing and sales initiatives.
- Maintain consistent awareness of current market conditions, identifying market trends and competitive knowledge and continuously adapting marketing and sales tactics to maintain desired occupancy goals.
- Create and manage a referral database of current and potential referral sources, mailing lists, contact information and referral information.
- Maintain compliance with established company policies and procedures, including responsibility for subordinates and other staff members acting in a sales and marketing capacity under the direction of the Director of Sales.
Ideal Inside Sales Counselor | Assisted Living Jobs, San Diego, CA
- Self-charger with dynamic personality
- Highly motivated
- Demonstrated ability of success in selling senior communities.
- A four-year degree from an accredited institution in business, marketing or a related discipline.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a formal sales and marketing capacity.
- Prior management experience with responsibility
- A minimum of two years’ experience working in a hospitality or healthcare related healthcare environment. Alternatively, the ideal candidate will have relevant coursework or continuing education training related to social services, geriatrics or similar subject areas.