Title: Sales Director, Assisted Living
Location: San Francisco, CA
As the Sales Director for an assisted living community, you will be responsible for developing, implementing and monitoring a comprehensive sales strategy for the assisted living community, located in San Francisco, CA. The Sales Director is a results-oriented, experienced sales professional who is a closer and will contribute to the development of the community’s marketing and advertising initiatives, implementing a strategic distribution of sales and marketing tactics in order to meet or exceed occupancy goals. The Sales Director for this Assisted Living home will report to the Executive Director.
The Sales Director spends significant time in the senior living community nurturing and building leads within a database and developing referral sources, and opportunities to share the assisted living community’s story with local families. Additionally, the Sales Director maintains primary responsibility for interfacing with prospects, providing community tours and moving prospects through the sales funnel in order to meet established occupancy goals.
Responsibilities for the Sales Director | Assisted Living Jobs, San Francisco, CA
- Regularly coordinate with sales and admissions staff members to implement a comprehensive lead nurturing program.
- Develop an organized, efficient lead generation and nurturing system to guide prospects through the sales funnel and generate opportunities for the assisted living community.
- Develop and execute an ongoing lead monitoring and analysis system to identify shortcomings and assess the performance of marketing and sales initiatives.
- Maintain consistent awareness of current market conditions, identifying market trends and competitive knowledge and continuously adapting marketing and sales tactics to maintain desired occupancy goals.
- Create and manage a referral database of current and potential referral sources, mailing lists, contact information and referral information.
Sales Director | Assisted Living Jobs, San Francisco, CA
- Self-charger with a dynamic personality
- Highly motivated
- Demonstrated ability of success selling senior communities.
- A four-year degree in business, marketing or a related discipline.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in formal sales and marketing capacity.
- Prior management experience with responsibility
- A minimum of two years of experience working in a hospitality or healthcare related healthcare environment. Alternatively, the ideal candidate will have relevant coursework or continuing education training related to social services, geriatrics or similar subject areas.