Location: Torrance, California
Activity Director | Assisted Living Jobs, California
We are currently seeking an Assisted Living Activity Director for our client. In this position, the Activity Director is responsible for the implementation, support and results of the residents’ day-to-day activities programs within the assisted living community. The Activity Director works in collaboration with other department heads including the Executive Director to develop outside relationships to establish volunteers and community relationships.
This is an excellent opportunity to kick off your career in Senior Living; If you are outgoing and can thoughtfully create meaningful activities, then this is a perfect role for you.
Activity Director, Assisted Living
As the Activity Director, you will be responsible for overseeing an upscale assisted living community’s daily activities to enhance the residents’ lifestyle and wellbeing. You will organize and maintain a calendar of activities for both residents and their families providing a multitude of experiences.
Requirements Desired | Activity Director
- At least one year of job-related supervisory experience preferably in a senior living environment.
- High school diploma required. College degree preferred.
- Ability to train and motivate fellow team members to provide the best activity programming.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook and Excel) with the ability to learn new applications.
- Must have completed a 24-hour Department of Social Services certification course (CA).
- Caring, and passion to serve the elderly.
Experience Required | Activity Director
- Ability to drive excitement, and build creative activity programs.
- Must be energetic and be a forward thinker.