Location: Reston, Virginia
We’re looking for a strong, experienced Director of Sales for a boutique styled assisted living and memory care community. You will be responsible for developing, implementing and monitoring a comprehensive inside and outside sales plan.
The Director of Sales will spend significant time in the local region nurturing referral sources and developing opportunities to share the future assisted living community’s story with locals. Additionally, the Director of Sales maintains primary responsibility for interfacing with prospects, ultimately providing community tours and moving prospects through the sales funnel in order to meet established occupancy goals in 2020.
Responsibilities for the Director of Sales
- Identify and nurture lead referral sources.
- Plan for future Open Houses and other value add events.
- Maintain consistent awareness of current market conditions, identifying market trends and competitive knowledge and continuously adapting marketing and sales tactics.
- Create and manage a referral database of current and potential referral sources, mailing lists, contact information and referral information.
- Identify and attend relevant community networking events to develop new referral sources and opportunities for the assisted living community.
Ideal Candidates for the Director of Sales
- Self-charger with a dynamic personality
- Strong relationship builder
- Strong closer
- Highly motivated
- Experienced in both assisted living and memory care
- Demonstrated ability of success selling senior communities
- A minimum of two years’ experience in formal sales and marketing capacity.
- A minimum of two years’ experience working in a senior living environment.