Location: Dallas, TX
The Opportunity | Controller
We are searching for a Controller to run a large company headed in the Texas market and beyond. You will have the ability to head the financials as it relates to individual communities outlay, payables and budgets, plus more.
- Safeguard assets and assure accurate recording of all transactions by implementing disciplines of internal audits, controls and checks across all divisions
- Manage the productivity for the entire accounting department
- Management of accounts payable, cash disbursements, invoicing/billing, credits and collections, payroll, general & entity accounting
- Develop, improve and issue timely monthly financial records for Executive Directors and Board of Directors
- Assure financial plans are consistent with organizational goals
- Provide financial analysis tools to evaluate company ventures or special projects, programs, capital expenditures, products costing, etc.
- Manage commercial banking relationships to facilitate an appropriate credit resource under highly competitive terms.
- Interface with outside audit firms(s), banks and lessors, casualty/liability insurance agent(s), credit card companies, and collection agencies
- Provide a visionary and leadership role on behalf of the Accounting department
- Implement Yardi software system and manage regularly.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university;
- Master’s preferred;
- Five or more related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- CPA license is a plus.
- Knowledge of the Yardi software system is preferred.
About Bradley Harris & Associates
Bradley Harris & Associates is a recruitment agency dedicated to the elder care profession with operations across the United States and Canada. We specialize in hiring for permanent positions, and have made 100’s of successful hires since 2011. As Senior Living Recruiters, we look for talent in the elder care profession that includes Assisted Living, Senior Living, Nursing Homes, Hospice and Home Care.